Emergency nutrition for sick birds. Use when starvation is a concern. Easy to absorb nutrients plus digestive support and immune boosting ingredients. Worried that your bird may be starving to death? Choose Guardian Angel where dehydration is critical and Survive where starvation is critical.
BE SURE TO KNOW THE SUITABLE AVIAN VETS (click to find one) IN YOUR AREA BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY NEED ONE! Begin your relationship with a typical wellness visit. Waiting for an emergency, when time is critical and emotions are high, is not the best way.
- Emergency nutrition for acute cases
- Easy for the bird to absorb when it's gut may not be working well
- Contains digestive support and immune system support
- Rescues many birds that look beyond help
- Best administered by crop tube direct to the beak or crop
Application: 3g per 60g bodyweight twice per day. Mix with 1.5ml water per 3g Poly-Aid (Survive) and feed with crop-tube or spoon. Pack sizes: 20g, 40g, 80g, 300g.
Active ingredients: Vitamins A, D3, E, K, C. Balanced protein, mineral salts, glucose polymers, 8 Rapisorb minerals and 9 other essential vitamins.